- 1. Click on the tool icon
at your sidebar from the lower-left corner of your page.
- 2. Choose Profile settings from the list that appears.
3. From the page that opens, click on the Change your password button beneath your username.
4. Reset password page will open. In the Old Password field, enter your current password, and in both the New Password and Confirm New Password field, type your desired new password. Your password must be at least 6 characters.
- 5. Click Change to finish.
- 6. If you receive an error message “The passwords you typed do not match. Type the new password in both text boxes”, ensure that you typed your new password in both the New and Confirm New Password fields, and ensure they you did not make a typo in either field.
- 7. Click on Save and exit.
On the upper-right corner of the page you will see a pop-up window informing you of the update.