- 1. Click on the tool icon
at your sidebar from the lower-left corner of your page.
- 2. Choose Profile settings from the list that appears.
3. From the page that opens, move your mouse over your profile picture. There will emerge a bin icon on the left side of your photo and a camera icon on the right side of your photo.
- 4. Reset password page will open. In the Old Password field, enter your current password, and in both the New Password and Confirm New Password field, type your desired new password. Your password must be at least 6 characters.
- 5. The picture you have chosen will open and ask you to crop the photo as you wish.
- 6. Once you have cropped the picture as you want, press Done.
- 7. Click on Save and exit.
- On the upper-right corner of the page you will see a pop-up window informing you of the update.