If you lose access to your account, fear not. We are here to help you. Take a moment to recall which phone number you used when first creating an account with Nested. If you are still using that phone number, observe the following instructions:
- 1. Type webapp.nested.me into your address bar to get a direct access to the web app’s sign in page.
- 2. Click Forgot password? button.
- 3. This will lead you to a page where you are prompted to select your country and enter your phone number.
- 4. Click Next. This will lead you to a Verification page. Nested will text you a six-digit code consisting of arbitrary numbers and letters.
- 5. Once you have received the code, enter this code on the web app’s and verify your phone number
- 6. You will then be prompted to reset with a new password.
If you are not using the same phone number anymore…
Message Nested’s customer support service at email@example.com about your situation. Make sure to provide enough relevant and correct information about your account for our team to verify it’s actually you. We will get back to you within 1-2 working days.
Once you get back into your account, make sure to update your phone number from your Profile settings.