You can retract a post you have shared within a 24-hour timeframe. This gives you the option to unshare a post you are uncomfortable with or have noticed to be erroneous.
There are two ways of sharing files on Nested: one is with a post, and one is without a post.
Retracting a post
- 1. Go Home from your sidebar.
- 2. Click on Shared by me from the navigation bar on top of the page.
- 3. Select the post you want to retract and click on its More options button.
- 4. Choose Retract.
- 5. You will be asked to confirm your decision to retract the post. If you change your mind, you can cancel at this point. If you are sure, click I’m sure.
- 6. The post will be retracted. You will be informed of it with a small, pop-up box on the upper-right side of the page.
Good to know: You can do this directly from the Place(s) within which your post has been shared with by following the steps 3, 4 and 5.