Whether you want to share confidential files or publicized material, we’ve got your back! You can trust our service to share your files — big or small — with ease, speed and efficiency.
There are two ways of sharing files on Nested: one is with a post, and one is without a post.
To share files with a formal post
Share photos, documents and more
To enclose attachments
- 1. Click on the paperclip icon
on the lower-left side of the Compose window
- 2. Select the files you want to attach from your computer
- 3. Click Open (PC) or Choose (Mac).
Attachment size limit
You can share maximum of 50 attachments in one post with each file sizing up to 100MB. If you are a Basic user, make sure that you do not exceed the maximum post size quota set for per Grand Place.
Delete an attachment
- If you change your mind about an attachment, you can move your mouse on top of the attachment you want to delete and click on the appearing bin icon
. Once you press it, the attachment will be deleted.
To share files quickly without a post
- 1. Click open the intended Place you want to share your files with.
- 2. Assuming the Place’s Manager has given the permission for all the Members to post in the Place, there will appear a Quick Post box at the top of the Place’s Feed.
- 3. Drag the files you want to share and drop them directly into the Quick Post box.
- 4. Your files will be attached in line.
- 5. Add a subject line if you desire.
- 6. Press Send and your files will be delivered to the intended Place.